Sunday 8 September 2019

A whole different 80k

Well, I survived the first 80hr work week, and I have added a little more to my plate since I have always had a healthy appetite! I belong to two writing groups that “meet” on a monthly basis. The online group is more fluid and assignment-based (creating a themed story) and the IRL one is also once a month but in person and consists of sharing actual pieces of our written novels. Last week my online group brought this course by Tim Clare to my attention and I thought I would try it since November is just around the corner. I am only into day two so I will give him a chance, but his process differs from mine. As someone that comes from a heavy research background, the off-the-cuff approach of the first two days is not in my comfort zone. However, the time commitment fit with my current schedule. 

Happy writing!

Popular Posts